Charles R. McClure, PhD
Francis Eppes Professor of Information Studies and
Director, Information Use Management & Policy Institute
College of Communication & Information, Florida State University
Phone: (850) 644.8109
Fax: (850) 644.4522
The following are 2012 projects:
Broadband Instructional Modules
The following are 2011 projects:
Florida Electronic Library Evaluation Activities, 2011-2012: Assess the Gale-Cengage Database Portfolio, and Market the Florida Electronic Library
- The goals of this project are to assist the Florida Division of Library and Information Services to assess the Gale-Cengage database portfolio within the Florida Electronic Library and to identify target markets for the Florida Electronic Library.
Describing Indiana Public Libary E-Government Services, Costs, and Benefits
- The project will result in products that assist the Indiana State Library and Indiana public libraries to develop and implement strategies for improved e-government service provision and to leverage and better manage associated costs of public library e-government service provision.
The following are 2010 projects:
Florida Rural Broadband Alliance Needs Assessment and Benchmarking of Anchor Institutions
- To conduct a needs assessment of the existing and future broadband uses and applications of the alliance's anchor institutions to assist the middle mile network designers to deploy and configure the network.
- First Interim Report
- Second Interim Report
- Florida Rural Broadband Alliance Website
Libraries and E-Government: New Partnerships in Public Service
- Studies will investigate the factors that affect the capacity of U.S. public librarians to effectively assess, plan, deploy, and administer e-government services and resources.